Synovos’ exclusive technology platform is specifically designed for the evolving MRO digital supply chain. Offered as part of our fully integrated supply program, the technology drives improvements in supply chain performance, equipment reliability, and maintenance efficiency. There is no other technology like it in the market.
Our technology consolidates your supply chain, equipment performance and maintenance information into a single source from which strategy can be developed and fact-based decisions made to the benefit of your operations.
We offer distinct tools, each functioning in real time, delivering parts information, inventory, work orders, purchase orders and history or other MRO-related information to the appropriate department in seconds:
- Synovos SYNCTM – a cloud-based enterprise asset management (EAM) platform connecting people, processes and equipment enterprise-wide
- Synovos SYNCTM E-Catalog – an advanced MRO supply chain management tool – bringing a retail-oriented experience to MRO / indirect materials purchasing
- Synovos SYNCTM Mobile – the latest mobile app technology enabling connectivity to all your applications using any web-enabled device, including cell phone, tablet, etc.
Each platform functions in real time, offering electronic notification capabilities.
Synovos technology platform operates as standalone technology or can easily interface with client systems, supporting near real-time data transfer options that include:
- Web services (SOAP/REST)
- Secure FTP
- Catalog Punch-out framework
- Flat file transfer via email
Synovos technology is currently integrated with the leading ERP, EAM, P2P, CMMS and POU systems, including:
- ERP Systems: SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards
- EAM Systems: Maximo, Infor, Archibus
- P2P Solution Providers: Ariba, Coupa, Taulia, Elemica
- CMMS Systems: Maintenance Connection, Blue Mountain RAM, TMA Systems, eMaint
- POU Systems: Autocrib, Cribmaster
With our comprehensive Integration solutions, we closely align Synovos technology with client business processes and systems to maximize overall value gained. The scope of Integration ranges from Demand/Requisition through Purchasing, Receiving, and Inventory Movement transactions, all the way to Invoice Reconciliation. Leveraging the breadth of experience with integrating enterprise systems in the MRO space, Synovos employs best practices with robust implementation methodology which in turn enables customers to go-live at a rapid pace. A key element of success for Synovos’ Integration is to closely collaborate with the client’s team (maintenance, procurement, finance, and technology personnel) in designing the various integration touch points and the related data flow.
Let Synovos maximize asset value and improve your maintenance management processes today.