RS Integrated Supply’s exclusive technology platform is specifically designed for the evolving MRO digital supply chain. Offered as part of our fully integrated supply program, the technology drives improvements in supply chain performance, equipment reliability, and maintenance efficiency. There is no other technology like it in the market.
Our technology consolidates your supply chain, equipment performance and maintenance information into a single source from which strategy can be developed and fact-based decisions made to the benefit of your operations.
We offer distinct tools, each functioning in real time, delivering parts information, inventory, work orders, purchase orders and history or other MRO-related information to the appropriate department in seconds:
- Synovos SYNCTM – a cloud-based enterprise asset management (EAM) platform connecting people, processes and equipment enterprise-wide
- Synovos SYNCTM E-Catalog – an advanced MRO supply chain management tool – bringing a retail-oriented experience to MRO / indirect materials purchasing
- Synovos SYNCTM Mobile – the latest mobile app technology enabling connectivity to all your applications using any web-enabled device, including cell phone, tablet, etc.
Each platform functions in real time, offering electronic notification capabilities.
RS Integrated Supply technology platform operates as standalone technology or can easily interface with client systems, supporting near real-time data transfer options that include:
- Web services (SOAP/REST)
- Secure FTP
- Catalog Punch-out framework
- Flat file transfer via email
RS Integrated Supply’s technology is currently integrated with the leading ERP, EAM, P2P, CMMS and POU systems, including:
- ERP Systems: SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards
- EAM Systems: Maximo, Infor, Archibus
- P2P Solution Providers: Ariba, Coupa, Taulia, Elemica
- CMMS Systems: Maintenance Connection, Blue Mountain RAM, TMA Systems, eMaint
- POU Systems: Autocrib, Cribmaster
With our comprehensive Integration solutions, we closely align our technology with client business processes and systems to maximize overall value gained. The scope of Integration ranges from Demand/Requisition through Purchasing, Receiving, and Inventory Movement transactions, all the way to Invoice Reconciliation. Leveraging the breadth of experience with integrating enterprise systems in the MRO space, RS Integrated Supply employs best practices with robust implementation methodology which in turn enables customers to go-live at a rapid pace. A key element of our success is to closely collaborate with the client’s team (maintenance, procurement, finance, and technology personnel) in designing the various integration touch points and the related data flow.
Let RS Integrated Supply maximize asset value and improve your maintenance management processes today.
SYNOVOS SYNCTM is an exclusive (EAM) technology designed specifically to manage your MRO supply chain, indirect materials and physical equipment and facilities. This highly flexible, scalable solution brings essential information to your fingertips, enabling informed decision-making and strategy development.Learn More
Synovos SYNCTM E-Catalog is a supply chain management tool – a fully functional standalone module with a user interface that is clear, intuitive and efficient.Learn More
As good as Synovos technology is on the desktop, it’s even better on the go. Synovos mobility capabilities provides the flexibility your work environment demands – access to information on-demand. Such access is mandatory for companies to remain competitive. Synovos mobile solutions empower you to make the right decisions based on real time analytics and data using any web-enabled device.Learn More